In order to valorise the technical classes in education, MECANUMERIC proposes tutorial equipments for the realization of prototypes. Endowed with a remarkable rigour and accuracy, this range of compact milling machines meets the requirement of all your accomplishments.
• XYZ stroke 310 x 430 x 120 mm (DMC300) - "Y" reduced to 250 mm in case of automatic tool changer.
• XYZ stroke 600 x 610 x 120 mm (DMC600) - "Y" reduced to 420 mm in case of automatic tool changer.
• Rigid structure made of steel / Aluminium foundry.
• Double guiding by prismatic rails in grinded steel with re-circulating ball bearings.
• Ball screw with pre-stressed sockets.
• Cinematics fixed table / mobile gantry.
• Available in « servo-brushless » motorization.
• Economical version with stepper motorization.
• Design and ergonomics.
• Compact dimensions.
• ISO programming, standard in the industry
• Milling of the soft materials and of the soft metals (brass, aluminium, …).
• The well known quality and industrial performances of the Charlyrobot machines.
• Compliant with European directives.
• Many options : “brush-less” servo-motors, micro-lubrication, automatic tool changer (in brush-less version only), depression table, high frequency spindle with integrated electronic converter, very high frequency 50 000 rpm spindle with liquid cooling, engraving spindle with nose follower, system to put down ball for Braille writing, fourth axis.
A configuration of the frame without covering is possible.